Christensen Dental Consulting
Practice Management Systems & Training
Gayle has dedicated her professional career to developing and implementing effective dental management systems. Her systemic approaches bring clarity, accountability, increased office profits and patient satisfaction to dentist offices all over the Midwest including Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin and Iowa. She believes the team is the heart of the dentistry offices, and customer service is the best marketing tool.
Dentists praise Gayle's unique ability to relate to, and motivate, the entire dental team to make positive changes in their practices and, ultimately, their own lives. Her caring attitude and years of dental management experience give her the insight necessary to develop personalized methods for improving the day-to-day operations and meeting common dental office challenges.
She has extensive experience as a trainer and coach on leadership and dental team building-related topics. A popular presenter, Gayle has spoken at dentistry study groups, and lectured to students at the University of Minnesota to current and future dentists.
Associations, Accomplishments & Authorship
- Founder of the Dental Business Training Center - Learn More: DBTC Link
- Member of the American Association of Dental Office Managers (AADOM)
- Member of the Academy of Dental Management Consultants (ADMC)
- Served as ADMC Board member
- Certified by Bent Ericksen & Associates Specialist in Employment Law
- Certified by Integrated Performance Management (IPM)
Published in â€śPowerful Practice: Leading Consultants Share Strategies for Dental Practice Successâ€ť Order Here
13640 Alamo St NW
Ham Lake, MN 55304
For General inquiries - Use Form at Gayle's Website
CALL Direct â€˘ (763) 755.4087